1. Open the DiCAPac camera case.
2. Insert your camera or device into the case and position it accordingly.
3. Press as much of the air out of the case before zipping the case closed.
4. Fold along the folded and seal the first security velcro.
5. Securely close the secondary velcro.
6. Immediately after use, shake off any water from the case and remove the camera while the case is opened in the downward direction.
Cautions Before Use:
Administer an initial safety test before the usage. After purchasing, inspect the surface area of the case and lens for any damage or defect. Place a piece of paper or fabric into the DiCAPac case, following the instructions. Submerge the case completely into the water while shaking or moving the unit while it is underwater. Upon removal, if the paper or fabric is wet, please return the DiCAPac case to the store or company from which it was purchased. DiCAPac is not responsible for damages to property in which no waterproof test was administered, nor for any damages related with users' negligence.
Cautions During Use:
1. Only use the DiCAPac case once the waterproof test has been completed. Check all of the areas between the mouth, zipper, velcro, lens, lens adapter and body for any damage.
2. Routinely inspect the mouth and zipper in between uses for any sign of wear or damage.
3. Avoid strong impacts, sharp objects and friction both during use and while storing the case.
4. In the case in which the humidity is affected due to the weather, open the lens portion of the DiCAPac case in order to allow the humidity to escape.
5. In the case of sand (and fog matter?), rinse and clean with lukewarm running water.
Cautions After Use:
When removing the camera from the case, keep the open mouth of the case pointed downward. Shake off and wipe away any water near the mouth of the case. DO NOT KEEP THE MOUTH POINTED UPWARD WHILE OPEN. The water that can be trapped near the mouth of the case may drip into the case, causing damage to your camera or device.
The waterproof case is for protecting cameras from water, dust, snow, rain, sand, etc.
It is made for recreational underwater pictures in the ocean or pool. Should not be used as a substitute for professional underwater photography equipment.